6 Sp4 18s in a 4th order, new rims, box painted, lots of updates

dc xp 270 installed, charging at 14.9-15.1-ish cold, 14.6-14.8 hot

FB_IMG_1411883341945_zpsihvbszdu.jpg

Northstar G34 and fuses

DSC_1314_zps659e436a.jpg

Threw my Ampere 7500.1 proto in for some testing, yes im building a bad ass amp rack don't worry.. other 3 batts aren't installed in this pic either was charging them at the time.

20140920_195641_zpskbmlvt71.jpg

went to the lake to do some testing, didn't bring my nice camera but got a few videos and pics of some hair tricks

IMG_7559_zpsy6znjib3.png

Already getting ideas... Hmmmmm

DSC_1311_zps93d3148a.jpg

Got an alarm as well.. must protect your investment people!

FB_IMG_14114909942198906_zpsqr4ykf3i.jpg

As I said Im in college.. so I don't have a lot of time to work on it as when I come home on the weekends im usually trying to make $ building other peoples shit lol. but by Turkey Drag which is December 7th, I hope to have most of it if not all of the audio portion done.

Truck is so fun to listen to. Bummed when Eric posted it was for sale, but it's with another good team in Texas. Stoked for TD even more.

ps I wanna get in the box :) got in Cameron's bandpass at heatwave...wasn't fun on the highs

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Once I finish my baby build, You know I got you on the helping hand... You know I'm not gonna half ass nothing so don't worry, it'll be ready by TD!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Truck is so fun to listen to. Bummed when Eric posted it was for sale, but it's with another good team in Texas. Stoked for TD even more.

ps I wanna get in the box :) got in Cameron's bandpass at heatwave...wasn't fun on the highs

lol Cameron lives 5 mins down the street from me. we are the same age weve been friends since we were both 16. crazy how far we've come.. but yeah I got in it when he played put me in the freezer... was.. not fun lmao

Once I finish my baby build, You know I got you on the helping hand... You know I'm not gonna half ass nothing so don't worry, it'll be ready by TD!!

ill need the help to have it all the way ready. we will help each other with what we need done that's a bet sir :nuts::detail:

lol Cameron lives 5 mins down the street from me. we are the same age weve been friends since we were both 16. crazy how far we've come.. but yeah I got in it when he played put me in the freezer... was.. not fun lmao

same song he played for me! The lows aren't bad, rattle your jaw a bit....but that high note is like a pro kick boxer slamming hooks into the ribs...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

same song he played for me! The lows aren't bad, rattle your jaw a bit....but that high note is like a pro kick boxer slamming hooks into the ribs...

yeah that high note can be a bietch. lol but I love the lows, this thing even just with my ampere 7500 plays the lows damn close to what it did wwhen Eric had it, there VERY impressive IMO lol.. subsonic filter is turned off on the amp.

Archived