6 Sp4 18s in a 4th order, new rims, box painted, lots of updates

Looking good jeff. I'm a little concerned about how close the rear sub is to the port. I've had unloading issues having subs that close. Maybe it is further away than it looks in the pics.

Excited to see more progress!

Yup talked to Daniel about that this morning. Probably changing it to a 4th now

looks awesome!

i too have a question about that port, is there any particular reason for the space above the port? Why not make the port flush with the outer wall like it is but move it so its also flush with the top, i see it would have to have an additional bend which could be difficult but it just seems like its going to be a dead space up there once you seal off the back wall?

Yep I fucked up lol

my fault for being young in the game and not understanding all the confusing shit that comes with a 6th. Damn sure won't forget for next time though this shit will be burned in my head Lmaooo but yeah probably changing to a 4th then I'll make it a 6th via aero ports later when I'm bored.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! say it aint so :faintthud:

i think i died a little when i saw 4th order. not that they arent awesome i just have always had mad love for 6ths, and theyre so rare in the monster build game. Everything else looks perfect dont give up on it yet. If anything you could probably just use 2 or 3, 6" aeros instead of the slot port for that section, just space them in between each sub so they each have equal distance and the unloading issue will be gone. just my .02cents, my love for 6ths really wants this to happen still haha

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

or shit even reduce the port you have now to half the width, and add another so it goes over all 3 subs theoretically. The one you have now looks mabybe 6"x30" at the opening, if you reduced it to half the height and twice the width maybe it could still work , so 3"x60" or whatever it may need to be... just spitballing lol

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! say it aint so :faintthud:

i think i died a little when i saw 4th order. not that they arent awesome i just have always had mad love for 6ths, and theyre so rare in the monster build game. Everything else looks perfect dont give up on it yet. If anything you could probably just use 2 or 3, 6" aeros instead of the slot port for that section, just space them in between each sub so they each have equal distance and the unloading issue will be gone. just my .02cents, my love for 6ths really wants this to happen still haha

Yep gonna make it a 4th for now but the front of the rear sections will be removable to make it a 6th later. Too much money for the aeros I'll need for right now

If you are changing to a 4th, what is the cubic foot per sub now? Or are you going to temp displace til you are converting back to a 6th?

small rear ported so right on par to seal and do a 4th, ill probably make it a 6th soon and test to see what it can do, we will see.

I may come up there for that Lake show to hear this Jeff, may take the L@zy Hoe too if things go well

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

Archived