Guest MegaloManiac Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 (edited) Just few nights ago i played with t.a some more and man OMG, depth out the wazzoos. stage height centered and well spread.Also played with the eq too im beyond satisfied. almost to the point i want to stop improving. Edited March 28, 2008 by MegaloManiac Quote
kingsuv Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 Just few nights ago i played with t.a some more and man OMG, depth out the wazzoos. stage height centered and well spread.Also played with the eq too im beyond satisfied. almost to the point i want to stop improving. I feel ya. It's like you don't want to leave the car it's so good. Quote Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
FieroGrande Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 Thats just awesome. I guess it just takes time to get it all figured out and improved. Quote
Ray Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 3-ways................................... ... Quote 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
littleitaly1990 Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 SQ > SPL in my opinion... congrats that your pleased....when I'm rich I will make an all SQ system,...but for now I will have fun with SPL. Quote A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 you dont have to be rich to do SQ...my setup is in the low price range...IMO Quote
littleitaly1990 Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 ehhhhh.....well sq takes a huge amount of time, which is money. 3 way active systems aren't exactly cheaper than just passive component sets. What kind of prices did you spend? Quote A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 (edited) 3-ways...................................... Never! I have achieved better than most in my 3way setups compared to their 4-ways..... If i do decide to go 4way(dont think i havent thought about it ray:P) it will be to gain insane midbass that i really dont need, i have plenty of midbass using these hv165s. I did buy a pair of Adire Extremis 6.8 recently. I might do something in the future, keep yours eyes peeled :0 Edited March 28, 2008 by MegaloManiac Quote
Guest MegaloManiac Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 ehhhhh.....well sq takes a huge amount of time, which is money. 3 way active systems aren't exactly cheaper than just passive component sets. What kind of prices did you spend? I see you on the boards all the time, maybe you should use some of that time towards working on your SQ ride For the exact setup I have now including deadening,alt, and wiring. I spent probably only a little over 2 grand Quote
Guest MegaloManiac Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 (edited) I feel ya. It's like you don't want to leave the car it's so good. having such a nice sound stereo is pretty dangerous. For me I tend to close my eyes sometimes and get lost in the music from enjoyment pretty scary while driving lol Edited March 28, 2008 by MegaloManiac Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.