Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted
having such a nice sound stereo is pretty dangerous. For me I tend to close my eyes sometimes and get lost in the music from enjoyment :blink: pretty scary while driving lol

I find that shopping with the wife now includes me sitting in the truck while she shops :)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted
I see you on the boards all the time, maybe you should use some of that time towards working on your SQ ride ;)

For the exact setup I have now including deadening,alt, and wiring. I spent probably only a little over 2 grand

Well at the present time I'm broke and can't afford to buy a replacement crossover for my front speaker which was burned when I was first tuning everything, so that would be first. But I owe my dad quite a bit of money so it will be a while.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Posted
Sell the BLs :)

But that takes away all the fun....I like my BL's, they sound freaking good when I turn the bass low enough for everything to be flat, believe it or not.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 996 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...