Ampere Audio 3800.1

Kyblack76

You'll love them, I've been contemplating one hard.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

In

Left the speaker leads out, so i can DD1 them......

IMG_0554_zps8cf47e37.jpg

And,.... first juice... Love me a blue power light :)

IMG_0555_zps2b19ba6a.jpg

DD1'd, and set up. I finishing some of my fused runs, and such, and im about to turn some dc to ac...... man its been a while. :)

Also,

to mention some fucking "thought" with these. You guys notice that some big boy amps have different size fasteners for say, the speaker leads, AND the fucking remote?

God that irritated me with a few of my last amps. You would think the designer would have a brain to just use the same fucking size for both, then , just ONE wrench to use, and one size to replace. Its just lil shit like that, that i like, and notice. I work with engineers. Seems the biggest thing most of them think about, and put any hard thought into is hanging those pieces of paper they think they earned on the wall........

anyway, im gonna go spray this thing off, and play some tunes...... its been far to long.

Archived