Sundown Audio

doubling the power?

JAYCEE3RD

Let me make sure you understand why I don't blast it. No sub's are installed cause they've been sold. Alpine type s speakers in the front and rear soon to be replaced with rockford fosgate T2 6.5 components and T1 6.5 coaxials. Deck is alpine soon to be replaced with a pioneer 2600.

JC3rd

This thread is so confusing. What do the mids and highs have to do with this? What do you mean "no subs are installed casue they've been sold"?

The power rating isn't a suggestion, it is the amount of power the voice coil can handle continuously. If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't do it.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Hold on. You don't even have the setup yet, but are wanting to double the power? If you don't have the setup buy a subwoofer that can handle the wattage you're wanting to throw at it. Also make sure your electrical is able to handle the amps. Also mids and highs will help the mids and highs, not bass that a subwoofer plays.

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

I have the electrical 270 amp mechman xs d 3400 Under The hood. No new stuff installed yet.

you dont have the electrical to run 2 amps.. you need at least 2 more d3100 at minimum for a solid electrical to run 2 t2500

1 270 alt and 1 battery isn't nearly enough man.. I had that for one 3k which is what 1 2500 will do.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Archived