MACnonsence6 Posted October 2, 2014 Report Posted October 2, 2014 so i have a pair of sundown sa8v2s that id like to put in my eclipse on an at800.1 @ .5 im wondering about box orentaition i plan to build the box right over the strut bar that goes across , something ill have to glass to be able to get all the usable space but im wondering what would be a better way sub,port firing forward or subs up port up ect I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted October 2, 2014 Report Posted October 2, 2014 Sub up port back works well in hatch backs. When I had my eclipse I did sub up port up
MACnonsence6 Posted October 2, 2014 Author Report Posted October 2, 2014 with 2 hc 1800s and 1/0 to the amp its hard to get it below 13 I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.