Second Skin Audio

Box help

mr_kebo

Well guys i need some help here. Im trying to build a box for behind the seats of a truck its an 07 silvarado. Max dimensions are 13 1/4 tall X 7 1/4 bottom depth X 4 3/8 top depth X 62 1/2 across the cab. I dont know how to figure the cu ft on that there. the wood will be 5/8 wood with resin'd inside. He wanted me to try to a ported box i just told him i would see what i could do. The subs are Kicker COMPVR 10". Please help guys i can pay for the designed box if you can get me a ported design that will sound good. [email protected] is my email

Well guys i need some help here. Im trying to build a box for behind the seats of a truck its an 07 silvarado. Max dimensions are 13 1/4 tall X 7 1/4 bottom depth X 4 3/8 top depth X 62 1/2 across the cab. I dont know how to figure the cu ft on that there. the wood will be 5/8 wood with resin'd inside. He wanted me to try to a ported box i just told him i would see what i could do. The subs are Kicker COMPVR 10". Please help guys i can pay for the designed box if you can get me a ported design that will sound good. [email protected] is my email

For $35 Ray can design one for you  :^

responded

ill get on it very soon  :^ :^

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived