Is this a decent score?

timc31610

What type of truck do you have? Make/model? extended/regular? I don't know anything about what type of scores you should expect like these guys do, I'm asking just out of curiosity and just to put the knowledge in my head for an estimated comparison for anything I may come across in the future.

It's an 08 F150 Supercrew. The box is sitting in the 40% section of my 60/40 backseat. My avatar is a pic of the box. Port/sub up.

Not long. I ran 2 on 4kw and they went 30 seconds before starting to get smelly.

Been seeing guys saying they are running aq/sq 3500 @.5 ohm on a pair daily even a guy saying he runs 2-3500 on a pair. I'm like whatever man, no way they are taking that power. My hdc3s seemed like they didn't want more then 4k..

On this 3k @2 ohm it doesnt get smelly, only slightly warm and thats after extended use. I haven't clamped it yet to see exactly what its getting but I would guess more than 1200.

what pisses me off is i have a dodge ram 2500 single cab with 2 re sx d2 15s and i only pull a 140.3 sealed on windsheild :WTFBubble: and ur pulling a 139 with ur setup

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch