Budget components (50-100w)

evermaxx

You could pick up two sets of infinity kappa components from sonic and still be under budget. they will also handle the power you're looking to give them.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_13969_Infinity-Kappa-60.9cs.html

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12224_Pioneer-TS-D1720C.html

I like the Pioneer 6.5 components set. I forgot the model, but its the one that have the yellow kelvar cone with a 1in silk dome tweerers. Last time I found them for $89.99-$119.99. Or if you're very tight on money, I saw some Plye Components set on Amazon for really cheap, @ $39.99-$49.99 with good reviews. Never heard them personally, but they look decent.

Why waste money on the back speakers if you are a getting sub? You won't really hear them and maybe this just is me, but I had all my door speakers hooked to an amp and the back door speakers was throwing shit off.

lol.. I can't hear my rear speakers on mine too, but that's for my passenger. Lol.. Mine sound fine, doesnt throw the sound off. Amazingly, I'm still running my stock speaker which is running off my Pioneer AVH-X4600BT and it sound really good for bring stock. It doesn't even pop, or sound distorted. I set my crossover at 125hz for my speakers and sounded good.

I don't believe in running a rear stage with woofers in my trunk. Not that it would throw anything off but I wouldn't hear them so whats the point in spending the money. As for my passengers, fuck em I built the system so it sounds good to me in the driver seat. Get in and shut up while I flex your nostrils in and out, lol

I don't believe in running a rear stage with woofers in my trunk. Not that it would throw anything off but I wouldn't hear them so whats the point in spending the money. As for my passengers, fuck em I built the system so it sounds good to me in the driver seat. Get in and shut up while I flex your nostrils in and out, lol

Hahaha. I won't put speaker in the rear if its only me and no one else in the car. Lol. But I got a van, gotta have speakers in the rear. Haha

Archived