Budget components (50-100w)

evermaxx

So my girl wants to upgrade the system in the Mazda 6.

Looking for something that can handle a 1-2k sub stage, pair of components up front, maybe back, if not coax in the back.

Haven't decided on bass amp yet, but should be around 1.5k of power on 2 12s

Don't have a brand in mind, so open to all options.

Maybe 250-300 on both sets or so. I'd like to be no more than that, but cheaper the better LOL

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

I put a SoundQubed HDS212 in my wife's CRV and it's nice. I know there is a guy in the for sale section of this forum that has been trying to sell his for months and it's pretty cheap. NVX speakers are pretty damn cheap for what they are, I love mine. Their VCW subs seem to be pretty solid performers in a sealed box, so that would save you some space.

You going to power her set-up with that CT Sound's amp you've been trying to sell?

I put a SoundQubed HDS212 in my wife's CRV and it's nice. I know there is a guy in the for sale section of this forum that has been trying to sell his for months and it's pretty cheap. NVX speakers are pretty damn cheap for what they are, I love mine. Their VCW subs seem to be pretty solid performers in a sealed box, so that would save you some space.

You going to power her set-up with that CT Sound's amp you've been trying to sell?

Are you confused? He was asking about component sets and you recommended sub's lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived