well my dad talked me into polishing my turd of a van, but fixing the rust at the bottom of my slide door, and painting the side white and puting on a series of pin striping, and i did all this myself just had dad talk me into doing it... so i didnt get my floor finished with deadner lol...

DSCF3748.jpg

DSCF3749.jpg

DSCF3750.jpg

DSCF3751.jpg

DSCF3752.jpg

DSCF3753.jpg

DSCF3754.jpg

DSCF3755.jpg

and we made a special tightner for my alt today as well, since i didnt keep the 2nd alt on there for the trip due to gas prices... 15.8v-16.2 v and full tilt around 13.2-13.6

DSCF3747.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol funny you said that, thursday when i took my daughter to school because she missed the bus, the lady that opens the doors was kinds a smugin her nose at the look of my van , untill she opend my daughters door and seen all the mids then the sub, she said omg i would have never thought lol and shut the door in complete disbelife :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Gotta love a sleeper, if you can't pass em', blast em'.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

lol and i sure cant pass em, takes over 1/2 mile to get to 55-60 lol...

but im going to pait it a little at a time, i know its ghetto but ill paint up to the next body line this weekend or some time soon (doing the minor body work as i go) and the part i dislike the most is removeing all my stickers lol... :lol:

lol and i sure cant pass em, takes over 1/2 mile to get to 55-60 lol...

but im going to pait it a little at a time, i know its ghetto but ill paint up to the next body line this weekend or some time soon (doing the minor body work as i go) and the part i dislike the most is removeing all my stickers lol... :lol:

I was driving a Dump Truck today so i know what you mean buy taking like a half mile to get to 55 this thing took damm near a half mile to stop to lol but i would paint your van the Memphis color of your amp and put a big blue Memphis symbol on the side of it

Do a easy and cheap paint job… rattle can! :blush:

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com