Second Skin Audio

3 subs

Since the sa-12s can handle way more power than rated I believe they are comparable for all practical matters, can't tell you which is better other than the HDS being rated to higher RMS, it probably makes sense to get them if you want to save some money and for use the amps you have.

Well today I hooked both my amps to my subs its way louder now it's insane but I need to upgrade the subs I can't turn it up for to long I don't wanna blow the subs I'm thinking the soundqubed hds312s are gunna be what I'm upgrading to I need to do a bigger battery in the back and upgrade my battery up front then a high output alternator and I will be all set. Probably need to build a new box when I get the other subs to

I'm planning on a new battery here soon then an alternator then I'm going to buy the soundqubed subs then build the new box gunna happen over a few months but when I'm all done it should sound real nice and should get pretty loud

Contact Singer alts for a rebuild. He is a hell of a guy and does great work. If you have an alt you can send him it lowers the cost to rebuild. I have the biggest alt he could make for my lancer, 220ish. he said i would be able to run 3k with no problems. with the 4 batts i have. my down fall is i have Kenetic batteries not XS so when these die of i will have to upgrade.

All i can say is electrical first before pounding!

Yes he will, just throwing out a cheaper route. He makes a great product!

03lancerupgrade3013_zps6e0e9bfb.jpg

Stock 85 amp alt next to Singer 200+ amp alt.

Holidaycheerwithcaraudioupgrades002_zpsc

Made for a great xmass gift to myself. With 4 batts voltage is strong @ 14.3 until full tilt and drops to 13.8 at the lowest.

Archived