Corsair H80i all-in-one liquid cpu cooler

I have a USED Corsair H80i all in one liquid processor cooler.

I bought it new with my motherboard and cpu and used for about 3 months while I collected components for an actual water cooling loop.

It was used to cool my 8core AMD FX-9370 processor which was overclocked to 4.8ghz and had a factory TDP of 220 watts not including my overclock.

It did an alright job for such a power hungry hot cpu!

The H80i fans can be controlled with the Corsair Link software which will allow you to set your own custom fan curves, or have them speed up and slow down according to the cpu temperature.

The Corsair logo on the waterblock/pump also illuminates with an RGB LED and can be controlled via the software for a custom color, or have it change accordingly with the cpu temperature.

It will fit the following cpu sockets:

Intel: 1155, 1156, LGA1366, and LGA2011

AMD: AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2

The item includes everything that is with it when bought new.

the h80i cpu waterblock/pump, radiator, 2 corsair 120mm static pressure fans, usb power cord for the pump, the Y cable to connect both fans, AMD and Intel mounting brackets and hardware, instructions, oem packaging.

If I remember correctly it has either 1 stripped screw for mounting the fan to the radiator or it has 1 of the fan mounting holes stripped out from tightening the fan on to much. It does not effect performance, the radiator is NOT punctured nor does it leak. The fan is still held on by 3 other screws, and using a slightly larger diameter screw is a simple fix (as long as it is not longer than the stock so it doesnt go into the radiator fins).

Since the item is used, I will also toss in tube of Artic Silver 5 thermal compound that is about 3/8 full (should be way more than enough thermal paste to install the unit twice or more).

I also have 2 additional Corsair 120mm air flow fans that never got used. They seem to sell for around $7 each, but seen them sold on ebay for as much as $12 each.

Will also toss in this velvet like Corsair branded bag which is nice to keep things in from time to time. I do not recalll what it came with, but I think it was an older power supply I bought.

Im asking $55.00 shipped to the lower 48.

The unit sells for $95.00 new, and $70 refurbished.

I accept PayPal.

Pictures of the actual unit below.

Any questions just ask!!

*note that I removed some of the inner packaging walls to fit the additional two 120mm fans, since the item only comes with 2 fans, not 4.

qeYli4.jpg

LhyNmp.jpg

LcbWIr.jpg

jBWA33.jpg

pKGUkP.jpg

35oOcm.jpg

XcwIcx.jpg

3PgHru.jpg

Vz6ES7.jpg

KoqXzI.jpg

qBZAru.jpg

1DBr3x.jpg

BI4FtF.jpg

jQoRnX.jpg

Interested. Pm me. Talking with my brother about it.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers