AlpineGuy87 Posted March 31, 2008 Author Report Posted March 31, 2008 First thing I'm doing is changing out all the interior bulbs and the Parking bulbs, and License Plate Bulbs and replacing all of them with some High Power Super White LEDs 06 SCION tC
ChevyBoy Posted April 1, 2008 Report Posted April 1, 2008 Nothing wrong with the manual transmission. They just kick my ass. Yes with my Camry. You would be surprised by the cars that I beat in this Camry. I lose a lot too tho. I still can't get the GTOs but its still fun playing with them! youre quite the character.
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 1, 2008 Author Report Posted April 1, 2008 Yes indeed.. I dont see how you do or would race a car that is automatic.... only way i see you racing an automatic is if it was Tiptronic, or whatever its referred to, where you can tap it over and tap it up or down to shift the gears. 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 1, 2008 Author Report Posted April 1, 2008 Uploading some more Exterior shots, also got quite a few interior Shots and some under-hood shots 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 1, 2008 Author Report Posted April 1, 2008 that dual sunroof thing is pretty cool yes its awesome!! too bad the rear one doesnt open, but still cool! the entire top of the car is all glass from the front windshield to the rear.. which worried me at first but havnt heard any trouble with that so.. It was raining so i'll get some shots with it open later. 06 SCION tC
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.