AlpineGuy87 Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 Well purchased this today!! 2006 Scion tC with upgraded Wheels and Spoiler. got under 25,000 miles. Good shape!! its 5-speed! =D I love it so far! Only shots I got so far. What you guys think? 06 SCION tC
slim8605 Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 I thought you were set on getting a Civic? Nice TC tho! 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
Namosh Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 Wall???? Nice looking car, man. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
AlpineGuy87 Posted March 29, 2008 Author Report Posted March 29, 2008 nah, out with the Civic, in with the tC!!!! lol. Love the car!! 06 SCION tC
Xplorer Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 Awesome stuff mayne! I'm lookin into either a tC or a a new VW Rabbit
loganberry Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 looks VERY nice....that black is purty My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
BassJunkie Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 Thats a beautiful car, love the wheels, only thing I would do to it would be getting the windows tinted and I'm sure thats on your agenda lol 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
wL<3bass Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 I would get the windows tinted and get some performance exhaust (not a fart can LOL), great looking car idk why but I like the cars body styling. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Herrie_V Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 U guys forgot the 2,5" drop Very nice car u got there, too bad they didnt sell them here... me like
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.