ChevyBoy Posted April 3, 2008 Report Posted April 3, 2008 have fun with the tint. with that curve, its gonna be a bitch! i tried it on my car, and there was no way in hell that the kit i got could go on there. my tint guy just laughed at the guy on ebay sellin it.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted April 3, 2008 Report Posted April 3, 2008 Congratulations, you got a first class ticket to Rice-World!
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 3, 2008 Author Report Posted April 3, 2008 Possibly some new Headlights later down the road for added effect at night. 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 3, 2008 Author Report Posted April 3, 2008 should be nice when its all finished Yea hopefully! lol. Slow upgrades. I'm doing the small detail things that dont cost a lot to do really.. 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 3, 2008 Author Report Posted April 3, 2008 have fun with the tint. with that curve, its gonna be a bitch! i tried it on my car, and there was no way in hell that the kit i got could go on there. my tint guy just laughed at the guy on ebay sellin it. Well the stuff I was looking at was flexible and has some stretch/give to it so you can mold it around corners.. also said it was re-usable if you removed it.. ? Idk, I'm just going to do something to that effect. I may try the Brake Light tint film first and if it seems to be good i'll try the tails, if not, I wont get the tint for the tails. 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 3, 2008 Author Report Posted April 3, 2008 Congratulations, you got a first class ticket to Rice-World! oh geez... Thats not me buddy.. I'm doing small things that add some customization to it. I'm not trying to make it look rediculous. Nor am I trying to get this thing into a Race style look. Just adding some detail to it! I want to be in some type of car show! Always wanted to be in one! Previous car was not cut out for it.. lol 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 4, 2008 Author Report Posted April 4, 2008 Got word, my LED's are to be shipped within 1 business day, and they are coming from Hong Kong.. Geez!! meaning I'll be waiting a good 7 days! 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 5, 2008 Author Report Posted April 5, 2008 -UPDATE- Getting windows tinted on Wednesday!! WOOT! I'm getting 20% I like 5% but its just way to dark from the inside for my taste. I want dark but not too dark! I'll post up more pictures when my LEDs come in and when the Tint is on! 06 SCION tC
talentfinder36 Posted April 7, 2008 Report Posted April 7, 2008 Congrats man im glad this car is working out for ya. Mark 99 Eclipse Spyder
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 9, 2008 Author Report Posted April 9, 2008 Congrats man im glad this car is working out for ya. Thanks bro! Me too!! I'm excited cuz in about 11 hours My windows will be tinted! =D lol.. Thats cool! gonna look sweet! totally differnt with the Tint on, its going to be ALL black! lol 06 SCION tC
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.