2006 Scion Tc! Updated Pics! *4-8-08*

have fun with the tint. with that curve, its gonna be a bitch!

i tried it on my car, and there was no way in hell that the kit i got could go on there. my tint guy just laughed at the guy on ebay sellin it.

Well the stuff I was looking at was flexible and has some stretch/give to it so you can mold it around corners.. also said it was re-usable if you removed it.. ? Idk, I'm just going to do something to that effect. I may try the Brake Light tint film first and if it seems to be good i'll try the tails, if not, I wont get the tint for the tails.

06 SCION tC

Congratulations, you got a first class ticket to Rice-World!

oh geez...

Thats not me buddy.. I'm doing small things that add some customization to it. I'm not trying to make it look rediculous. Nor am I trying to get this thing into a Race style look.

Just adding some detail to it! I want to be in some type of car show! Always wanted to be in one! Previous car was not cut out for it.. lol

06 SCION tC

-UPDATE-

Getting windows tinted on Wednesday!! WOOT!

I'm getting 20% I like 5% but its just way to dark from the inside for my taste. I want dark but not too dark!

I'll post up more pictures when my LEDs come in and when the Tint is on!

06 SCION tC

Congrats man im glad this car is working out for ya.

Thanks bro!

Me too!!

I'm excited cuz in about 11 hours My windows will be tinted! =D lol.. Thats cool! gonna look sweet! totally differnt with the Tint on, its going to be ALL black! lol

06 SCION tC

Archived