Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 x P3 12 Enclosure Recommendation


Motorboat KER

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys. I was inactive for awhile saving some cash (then I had to get another engine for my car lol).

Anyway, I am back!

My current plan is:

2 P3D2 12

1 RF 750.1

What kind of box will get these subs bumping? I am imagining I will receive the typical ported box but I wanted to make sure.

Size isnt a huge issue. I have about 40"w 25"d and 36"h dimensions to work with. I am taking my back seats out.

I want this to be good on the low end.

Posted

From my experience with those subs, 4-4.5 cu ft net, 32hz, about 72 sq in of port area do great.. but as far as sub and port placement someone may need to chime in on that, but they'll need your make and model to help you with that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7626 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...