SOLD! Power 1000 '25 to Life'

glws

this amp is a collectors item, why would you guys hook it up and risk it being damaged/stolen? :shrug:

looks like it'd be real easy to scratch that chrome too

What's the point in just throwing it on a shelf, it was built to be used so use it. That's as bad as people that buy classic cars and don't drive them.

Op good luck with the sale wish I had the cash right now I'd pick it up, thing sure is pretty.

whats the point of throwing a gold and diamond crusted gun on a shelf and never firing it?

same shit.

Specs on amp please (I am noob) I am semi serious about this if Kyle doesn't want

Were you gonna use this with your SA-8?

EDIT: I did look it up but the ones I found didn't look chrome like yours. Do you have a picture of the birthsheet?

I have to pass. Sucks. I think this would make a sick one amp system in a very clean get up. I've always wanted one in a nice clean sedan type build. Now there's a minty numbered one in my face, and I have to pass. :(.

Is what it is.

GLWS. That amp deserves to be taken care of and enjoyed.

Specs on amp please (I am noob) I am semi serious about this if Kyle doesn't want

Were you gonna use this with your SA-8?

EDIT: I did look it up but the ones I found didn't look chrome like yours. Do you have a picture of the birthsheet?

From the looks of things I took damn good care of that amp when I had it lol. Also that Rockford knob is BRAND NEW. The birthsheet stated 933rms at 1 ohm, and 110 at 4ohm each other channels. Lost the birthsheet, but this was my first amp and I clearly remember what it did

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Sale pending. Thanks matt14 for chiming in with the specifics!

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived