Jordan Thurston Posted October 19, 2014 Report Posted October 19, 2014 Are xtant subs any good I found a couple x series 15s on craigslist but can't find anything about them online does anyone know anything about them?
S15_Silvia Posted October 19, 2014 Report Posted October 19, 2014 The hexagonal ones from back in the day? 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
alaskanzx5 Posted October 19, 2014 Report Posted October 19, 2014 I heard my first xtant subs just a few months ago. The hexagon ones. They sounded fairly good and louder then I expected from them. As for durability I don't know. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Jordan Thurston Posted October 19, 2014 Author Report Posted October 19, 2014 Here's the link to the posting there not the hexagonal ones there just round 15s single 2 ohm https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/ele/4678556502.html
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.