dodge ram 5.7 tri alternators

So i finished up making a triple alternator bracket for my truck i had even kept the old template so i can make a few more do you guys think it would be worth it to sell them? it would cost about 160 each just to make about 10. I never hear about people running that many on a hemi so i figured i would bring it up

I would think it would be something that you would want to do like a group buy for with the buyers paying in advance before the product is made. If it was me I wouldn't pay out of pocket to make something I may not be able to find a buyer for.

Join some forums post in them see if you get any bites then offer a group buy if enough people are interested.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The 5.7l hemi engine? Got pics? Have a magnun but not sure if yours is different. Found a dual alt bracket for the magnum. But I would def do a triple

05 dodge magnum rt

DEH-80PRS

Rockford fosgate T600.4

st200 tweeters

Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 v2's

2 Saz-3500v2- Toolmaker dual 1/0 inputs

2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1

1/0 Sky High Power wire OFC

3 XS D3100- Toolmaker battery terminals

Mechman 320 Amp Alt

Smd Voltmeter

KnuKoncept 1/0 OFC

Pics pics pics

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived