Second Skin Audio

considering adding another sub

noobslayer77

sorry lol. I was just about to do that. Its in a 04 jeep liberty limited. despite it being an suv (sort of) the trunk space is limited to 38'' wide, and 20'' deep, with pretty much about 40'' to the cieling, but i also need to see out of my back window, if i was to abandon that i'd probably just try to do a wall, but i don't have anywhere near the experience to do that properly, nor the time or money. I'm not really looking to compete, just a daily driver.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

sorry lol. I was just about to do that. Its in a 04 jeep liberty limited. despite it being an suv (sort of) the trunk space is limited to 38'' wide, and 20'' deep, with pretty much about 40'' to the cieling, but i also need to see out of my back window, if i was to abandon that i'd probably just try to do a wall, but i don't have anywhere near the experience to do that properly, nor the time or money. I'm not really looking to compete, just a daily driver.

For a wall, wouldn't you need triple baffle with some bracing and then fiberglass the corners? Maybe like $200 in wood (using MDF) and then the threaded bracing. I think it would be a relatively easy ordeal and it would look nice with a wall of 13w7! Of course don't take my math since I am not anywhere close to a pro.

For a wall, wouldn't you need triple baffle with some bracing and then fiberglass the corners? Maybe like $200 in wood (using MDF) and then the threaded bracing. I think it would be a relatively easy ordeal and it would look nice with a wall of 13w7! Of course don't take my math since I am not anywhere close to a pro.

200 in wood? you wish

also there's no rule on baffles for a wall. same for glass and bracing...

Archived