coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Thanks guys! Order 1/2 from droppinhz is in, ordering the rest soon to get it wired up.

-If its loud, fast, outrageous, or all of the above, chances are i'll think its awesome.

-"No way he's OCD." -said none of the people that know me ever.

04' Suburban "Lucifer" A.K.A #Lucii (Under Construction)

4 10s on 4kW in 6cu net @~28hz

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

92' JDM 325i "Stella" ~Going for sale to build a 350+hp E30~

Gutted pipes

96,000 OG KM's (59,000 mi)

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

89' Gen 3 Honda Prelude SI AWS "Odis"

Bone Stock

Possibly going to stance it

• 2 weeks later...

not completely done, in order to get the finish the way I want it im spending a lot of time on the clear, I did one coat everywhere (inside port/outside of box), did a second outside coat (this is where these pics are), and the last few days i have been sanding 600 grit/recoating, sanding 1500 grit/and recoating the purple. and the clear im using seems to be very runny for some reason so to get the finish im going for i have to rotate and do one side at a time in order for it to not drip and set up properly, you can see this in these pics because the top is much glossier then the sides, so its taking a lot of time especially since im now back taking some upgrading courses to get into post-secondary this fall so im slim on time buts its coming along. Here is some teaser pics none the less:

20150207_135411_zpsmeka89er.jpg

20150207_135406_zpsy5hfgz7m.jpg

KnuKoncepts order should be in next week with a big roll of goodness (according to UPS), I have all 4 woofers, as soon as I get my ducks in a row I will be making one final order from droppinhz with all my random small peices. and then its just down to the amps, which will be ordered last and coming from crescendo (hopefully) beginning of March.

-If its loud, fast, outrageous, or all of the above, chances are i'll think its awesome.

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

Gutted pipes

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

Bone Stock

• 2 weeks later...

Power wire is in, Purple Knu (50ft) for power, white SHCA, for grounds. The SHCA is a little bit thicker but as you can see in the second picture, its not very noticable, now the only thing im waiting on to start wiring things up is a hydraulic crimp tool. Also a little side note, since I started the build, i had the whole truck tinted (limo everything behind driver, 20% on the fronts, and a brow), and I will be ordering some purple/white #aintloud decals as well, love the rasta but it doesnt fit the build well.

20150223_165409_zpsxcrvrmev.jpg

20150223_165609_zpsicqylwf5.jpg

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

Gutted pipes

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

Bone Stock

Needs a bath but this is the tint work that was done probably a month ago but never got posted. Also picked up my yellow tops today, couple 34/78s should do the trick I think.

20150227_172104_zps59s0ifs2.jpg

20150227_172115_zpsyz2eheyq.jpg

20150302_213701_zps47l1jmoa.jpg

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

Gutted pipes

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

Bone Stock

Looks Great!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Looks Great!

Thanks! it means a lot! now if only you guys could convince my local authority's that it "looks great", they cant seem to get over the blacked out suburban with rasta stickers on it for some reason :rolleyes:

also I am working on updating the first post with a list to keep track of things that are done, and things that are planned (partially for myself as well). The best way I can describe this portion of the build is the tip of the iceberg, im only 19 so im limited with resources right now, but I bought this truck to keep forever, if i had it my way it would be getting a C-pillar 4th order, full doors, lifted and on some 30" DUB baller's among much more. Which is why going to school and getting a good career is top on my priority list so I can afford to do that kind of stuff, well after the 4 10s of course :D

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

Gutted pipes

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

Bone Stock

Looks Great!

Thanks! it means a lot! now if only you guys could convince my local authority's that it "looks great", they cant seem to get over the blacked out suburban with rasta stickers on it for some reason :rolleyes:

also I am working on updating the first post with a list to keep track of things that are done, and things that are planned (partially for myself as well). The best way I can describe this portion of the build is the tip of the iceberg, im only 19 so im limited with resources right now, but I bought this truck to keep forever, if i had it my way it would be getting a C-pillar 4th order, full doors, lifted and on some 30" DUB baller's among much more. Which is why going to school and getting a good career is top on my priority list so I can afford to do that kind of stuff, well after the 4 10s of course :D

C pillar burbans are sex

A little advice: It gets harder to work on your ride the older you get, when I was 16 I was building or trading a new box every weekend. Growing up I would think to myself "Oh man! when I get a good job I'm gonna buy this that and the other." Then you get older, and life gets a little more complicated, girlfriends, bills, taxes, kids, mortgage etc...

If I could go back I would have bought the L@zy Hoe in my late teens and by now I may have had the whole thing finished! Currently with oil prices the way they are, and especially in TX, everyone is cutting costs and that means my job is a bit slow and the build is on hold until further notice.

You have the perfect vehicle to get LOUD! and ride clean as F@ck. I say take all the advise you can get out of the veterans here and start buying and building now, at your pace instead of waiting. Start with the heavy stuff first, subs, doors, fiberglass etc... Then make it pretty, loud comes first because it would suck to get it all pretty and scratch it mounting subs, ask me how I know :lol:

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

Archived