First Big Build: F150, 2 Fi Team 15s, AB 1100.1, Singer Alt and More

Hahaha You're telling me! It's torture seeing what they're doing now and they're barely moving. I thought this last one was a little better than the first vid though......the subs are starting to loosen up and with the rear vents in the truck sealed up now, I'm getting a lot more pressure up front.

I still have to deaden the doors and roof so that should make a small difference too.....waiting for a warm day.

The next vid will likely be with my HD camcorder too (I can't find the damn power cord to charge it....might have to buy a new one)......but I'm hoping that will be better than my phone and it won't be that annoying narrow view.

Stay tuned!!!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

• 2 weeks later...

HU and amp finally dialed in with the DD1.....played around a little with it today but only up to about 60-70% full tilt....voltage holds steady at 2k rpm with only .2-.3 drop at idle. Was out of town on vacation this past week so the truck was just sitting, resting voltage was ok but wanted to top everything off before I let things loose.

That said.....I will hopefully have some new vids posted by the end of this week! HUGE DIFFERENCE with the gain up now!!!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

:stfu:

....please

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived