First Big Build: F150, 2 Fi Team 15s, AB 1100.1, Singer Alt and More

Well....was hoping to get the box inside the truck by the end of this weekend but decided I wanted to give myself an extra 3/4" of room for comfort in the front seats (every little bit counts) so I tore down half of what I had and started over (rebuilding already before the build is even completed!...oh well)....

This is what I had (I pretty much just removed the back panel so I can push the box closer to the back wall).....

1BFDC712-C962-461F-BBA9-6FCD6A358407_zps

6EA438C0-FE22-4969-A339-2C5A7C03D173_zps

Need to pick up some more 2x4s tomorrow and then I'll be back in business.....in the meantime, I decided on how I want to setup the battery bank.....more to come in the next few days!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Dude..... My knees are crammed but you get used to it lol get it playing!!! 3/4" will barely be noticeable

Too late lol

The way I'm rebuilding it seems to be a bit stronger though so that's good.....also, it made me rethink how I want to setup the batts which I like a lot better than what I originally had planned (I will now have access to each battery if ever needed.....pretty much only lost one day so not a huge setback.

Trust me, I know!!! Can't wait to get these things moving!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

Dude..... My knees are crammed but you get used to it lol get it playing!!! 3/4" will barely be noticeable

Too late lol

The way I'm rebuilding it seems to be a bit stronger though so that's good.....also, it made me rethink how I want to setup the batts which I like a lot better than what I originally had planned (I will now have access to each battery if ever needed.....pretty much only lost one day so not a huge setback.

Trust me, I know!!! Can't wait to get these things moving!

i wanna hear this! But keep doing what your doing,and take your time.

Picked up these heavy duty wood screws (black) or I might just use the #10 spax (I have some #14 on hand too) to mount the subs.....trying to avoid drilling through the basket to accommodate the bigger screw though......any thoughts?

F0EEDF93-4B1A-4EB7-ABCD-2E0779E0E8E9_zps

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

I used a ton of those spax on my shell. No complaints so far but those timberloks look sturdy as fuck

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Yeah, I've been using the spax for needed parts with the box and the structural support where the box will be mounted and they're awesome.......

I found the Timberloks at HD.....$1.14 each! lol

They definitely look like they would hold pretty well.....I want to make sure these subs are nice and secure.....obviously there's no such thing as overkill (at least in my eyes) but wondering if the spax will be fine to mount the subs???

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

Archived