gckless Posted November 5, 2014 Author Report Posted November 5, 2014 No offence but the 24 whatever... i never saw it being "cool" I think your not letting on how it lacked... that said..... sell it (you will lose) and move on mate... I explained everything I noticed in my build log. Only thing I can come up with is the box is too small. I do believe it would have done much better in something bigger. I just don't have the room. And I am selling it. That's what this thread is for Walling it isn't going to cost much more than a proper box for 6 12's, just wall it. The wall alone, no. But the amp rack, longer electrical runs, all the miscellaneous stuff that I would need to do it the way I want (look good, not just thrown in there) would add up to much more than I'm willing to part with right now. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.