Tecomah Posted November 17, 2014 Report Posted November 17, 2014 Tuned in. Played with the idea of a ton of 8s myself 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
StigA Posted November 20, 2014 Author Report Posted November 20, 2014 Not the most exciting update, but its more than nothing. Have wired the doors, and the Hertz amp. Mounted the speakers and it plays I have also done the big three (4) and got some copper, so I made battery terminals. Still some cable mess, but there will be more wires going inn, so I fix it then. And just for fun, a last shot of all the equipment I got. (other battery is in the car) I need to buy 1/0 gauge wire, and probably a new Alternator before starting on sub build. And ofcourse all I need to build the wall..
mylesshivers Posted November 20, 2014 Report Posted November 20, 2014 Keep it up man, its lookin good.
SPL.Pantie.Soak Posted November 20, 2014 Report Posted November 20, 2014 This is so amazingly awesome, cant wait to see this scoot along! Kenwood KVT-614 (4) Marathon 155 AH batts 2/0 OFC SHCA Mechman 370 (2) Audioque 3500.1 (2) AA Mayhem 15s
StigA Posted December 12, 2014 Author Report Posted December 12, 2014 thanks! Got some LIB powerwire. Also 4ch rca and alot 8gauge wire from Knukonceptz. Sky High lugs & shrinks. Will mount the equalizer and lay wire front to back very soon. Start with the sound deadner and figure out how things will look. Where to put batteries, amps ++ etc.
JeepAndBassXJ Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 And you are doing all this in a Jeep Cherokee? OK I'm following lol! Nice build! YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeepAndBass Website: https://www.jeepandbass.com/ My Jeep: 157.3dB @26hz Drag Style 162.3dB @36Hz Outlaw 160.7db @35hz Headrest My Honda: 155.4dB Drag Style 158.0db Outlaw
StigA Posted December 20, 2014 Author Report Posted December 20, 2014 Thanks! I got alittle bass now. Bought a Digital Designs LE-M08 subwoofer, and a LIB 900.1D amp. This will be used in a Ford Falcon I have, but it need some work before it can drive so then I mounted it in the Jeep for some temporary bass. Also got some more cable in, and the Soundstream Equalizer.
jacobS Posted December 20, 2014 Report Posted December 20, 2014 looks great man, love the idea of 8 8"s. what year model falcon? because my dad has a 65' 1998 2 door tahoe Subs: 2 DC lvl4 18"s Mids/highs: nendo pwx 8" and 2 sets of 6.5" mezzo's Amps: hifonics 2500.1d & hifonics 1200.4 & RF 600.2 145.8 seald up in the kick.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.