Jump to content

BLACK FRIDAY AUTOMOTIVE STYLE!


Recommended Posts

Posted

What sales are our local shops having?

Dc audio, skar, SUNDOWN, SQ?

None! Dealers don't get no break from the manufacture so there ain't nothing to pass along. However, dealers that are charging full msrp or just alittle under honestly have some wiggle room and could have a decent sale if they really wanted.
Posted

I also follow Soundqubed on Facebook and they have advertised a black Friday sale. But no specifics on whats for sale...

I'm hoping for some HDC3 18s

Yeah, I saw that too... I remember they had one last year. They had a few good bundle deals and I think 20% savings on single item deals for 2013 black Friday.

Posted

taps foot waiting for dc sale post haha

Working on that.

Would that project through sonicelectronix? Or would we get the sale directly through DC?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5402 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...