it varies company to company but I did 6 or 7 65-15 hard breaking then let em cool for about 15 minutes driving without using them then another 5 65-15

Uh no And that's a good way to to ruin new brakes.
Ehhh... You may want to check you info then...Leo and I have the same TYPE of pad.. Same model, just different sizes obviously.Im going to follow the manufacturers recommendations that were sent with with the brakes, which have been tested and done numerous times by the company and its customers.. Im going to trust EBC over someone on the internet... But then again... Thats just me, a stupid 19 year old...

Show me where ebc tells you to put new brakes on and go out an do that. To properly bed in brakes you actually have to brake easily till the pad and rotors have time to make full contact with each other (which could be 1000 miles or more) before "bedding" them

in which isn't even necessary because driving in traffic everyday is taking care of that for you. Oh by the way bedding won't stop squealing the two have nothing to do with each other.

Here is ebc's recommendation's show me the spot where it tells you to run right out with your brand new brakes and do that.

http://ebcbrakes.com/articles/how-to-bed-in-your-new-brakes-for-streeturban-driving-2/

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

After 200 miles, they recommend you to do just what Leo mentioned?

Reading > you

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

After 200 miles, they recommend you to do just what Leo mentioned?

Reading > you

Well, shit. Indeed.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived