Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

that would cause cancelation? having the subs forward sealed off from the trunk and the port going to the arm rest hole?

im really not worried about it because i am interested in a bandpass box anyways lol.

Posted

AA Havoc's, Tantric HD's, DSS Etho's, Fi Q's, American Bass XFL's, DC Level 4's, C2 Team 1k's or Threatcon-2's, Sundown SA-10's or X's if you can fit them. I'd run two of those before any of the rest, but they are all pretty good brands.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

for the XFL, I'd do a regular ported box...I had one and had better success with a regular ported in 2.5 cubes than I did with a 4th order in a 1.75:1 ratio




the 4th order sounded nice but just lacked output for some reason

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8384 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...