BigJsMonte330 Posted November 13, 2014 Author Report Posted November 13, 2014 are you an experienced box builder?
FocusOn20s Posted November 13, 2014 Report Posted November 13, 2014 nope not at all. I've thoroughly used the XFL's tho
boom50cal Posted November 13, 2014 Report Posted November 13, 2014 Goofed on recommending the XFL...forgot that they have a higher EPB and are more aimed towards ported enclosures. They can work well in a 4th order, just not the best woofer for the job. What is your budget looking like? On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
FocusOn20s Posted November 13, 2014 Report Posted November 13, 2014 Goofed on recommending the XFL...forgot that they have a higher EPB and are more aimed towards ported enclosures. They can work well in a 4th order, just not the best woofer for the job. What is your budget looking like? yessir lol found that out the hard way after I dropped the cash on getting a 4th order made for it
BigJsMonte330 Posted November 13, 2014 Author Report Posted November 13, 2014 My budget will be like $1000 total. I'm not sure yet. I've already went from $130 SA8 to $180 xfl so I'm not going to go much higher than that. Maybe $200 each sub.
BigJsMonte330 Posted November 13, 2014 Author Report Posted November 13, 2014 I have a 4th order concept already drawn out. I need to know how to upload it on here. Then I'll need the correct demensions on air space and port space in order to see if the concept will still fit.
FocusOn20s Posted November 13, 2014 Report Posted November 13, 2014 save the image file to your desktop. then go to imgur and upload that file then paste the link here
boom50cal Posted November 13, 2014 Report Posted November 13, 2014 Fi SSD's, killer little budget woofers. Or Sundown SA's. Tantric MD's. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ToNasty Posted November 13, 2014 Report Posted November 13, 2014 Love sa series ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
BigJsMonte330 Posted November 13, 2014 Author Report Posted November 13, 2014 I uploaded the pic to imgur and now it wont let me post the link in this box.... wtf pissin me off
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.