Sonic Electronix

18's In A Civic? I Smell A Wall. I Think I Found The Car They Will Go In :)

I just wonder how much more efficient the RF amps are. My amp is taxing the heck out of my electrical and I really need more for this amp. Already have Powermaster 5100r and D3100 batteries with a 160 amp alt, 0 guage big 3 all that and still my voltage is dropping down to around 12-13 volts @ full tilt.

I'm planning on doing an Iraggi 200 amp alt w/ Kinetik 1400 under the hood and (2) kinetik 1800's in the back. big 3 all in 1/0.. the bd technology in the amp helps it from taking so much electrical power from your charging system... and this technology helps a LOT when wired at 1 ohm. They are a lot more efficient too.

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

I'm planning on doing an Iraggi 200 amp alt w/ Kinetik 1400 under the hood and (2) kinetik 1800's in the back. big 3 all in 1/0.. the bd technology in the amp helps it from taking so much electrical power from your charging system... and this technology helps a LOT when wired at 1 ohm. They are a lot more efficient too.

Less distortion than a class d amp as well which is a big plus.

anybody have a good idea of how to start the wall and bolt it down??

It will be built in the car to stay....

How would you guys go about doing this????

I definitely need some input and ideas on this so I can start drawing up my plans. help wanted!!

Did you check out steve's civic? I'm not sure if he exactly showed how he bolted his wall down, but it shows the full build. Here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hp?showtopic=58

of course. I've looked that build up, down, around and side-to-side at least 20 times....

I can't figure out how I am gonna bolt it down yet.....

Maybe I should just ask the man himself...

Or some of the other Ground Pounders around here..

anybody have a good idea of how to start the wall and bolt it down??

It will be built in the car to stay....

How would you guys go about doing this????

I definitely need some input and ideas on this so I can start drawing up my plans. help wanted!!

The best thing you can do is try and find as many builds as you can to learn as much as you can.

Walls are no joke to build. You better be on you game if you expect to pull one off right.

Theres no set way to do one so be creative.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The best thing you can do is try and find as many builds as you can to learn as much as you can.

Walls are no joke to build. You better be on you game if you expect to pull one off right.

Theres no set way to do one so be creative.

I appreciate the input Bill.

I have been researching every wall build I can find.

This will be my first attempt at a wall and they do look tricky, but I'm determined to make it work.

Plus, I think a civic coupe will be one of the easiest things to start on because the seats just pop right off and there is basically a table right underneath....

Guess I'm gonna go look for some more wall build-ups right now...

I appreciate the input Bill.

I have been researching every wall build I can find.

This will be my first attempt at a wall and they do look tricky, but I'm determined to make it work.

Plus, I think a civic coupe will be one of the easiest things to start on because the seats just pop right off and there is basically a table right underneath....

Guess I'm gonna go look for some more wall build-ups right now...

Good luck with it.

It's not something I would be excited to start :lol:

I guess your gonna have to learn how to build a dog house from the inside :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Good luck with it.

It's not something I would be excited to start :lol:

I guess your gonna have to learn how to build a dog house from the inside :lol:

it's all for the love and passion of car audio man.

whats not to be excited about??

it's all for the love and passion of car audio man.

whats not to be excited about??

Ehh, Just not a fan of walls.

Even with a demo in Meade's civic it's just not my thing.

His will knock you fuckin head off though :blink:

I can't imagine what it will do when he has time to finish it.