Sonic Electronix

18's In A Civic? I Smell A Wall. I Think I Found The Car They Will Go In :)

After thinking so much about my next system, how much I want to spend, decision on a car and so on I have finally decided what I really want to do (no bullshit)... GO ALL OUT without breaking my bank too too much since I'm only 19 and this is going to take long enough as it is....

So picture this.....

1998-2000 Honda Civic/Accord Coupe.....Rip out the back seats and build a fuckin' wall

I am really really wanting to do this because absolutely no one around my area has anything like this and I want to be completely different and original when I get this system...

So with that being said how does this sound??

(2) 18" FI BL's dual 1-ohm (all options), powered by (1) RF T20001bd @ 1ohm??

Dont exactly know the space I am going to have, but I would like to make it like 14-18 cu. ft or so after sub displacement, bracing, port ect..

I am excited as hell to get this underway FI+RF=the sex.

opinions/ideas???

Edited by mtxcivic07

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

if your gonna go all out........might as well make those t4000.1bd i mean afterall. thats what steve's got in his honda.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

if your gonna go all out........might as well make those t4000.1bd i mean afterall. thats what steve's got in his honda.

I said I was trying to go all out without breaking the bank... that amp would break my bank... sure I'd have a nice as hell amp, but no subs to match with it.. plus the BL's wont take 4000 watts.

The t20001bd will give me close to 3000 rms to work with and I will be perfectly fine with that.

Well I kinda am set on the t20001 bd, but they have some great deals on the Kicker ZX1000.1 on ebay... $260 shipped/each. So, I could spend close to $800 on one RF t20001 to run both subs off of or spend $520 on (2) ZX1000.1's and run each sub off it's own amp.... what would you guys do?

2 kickers

I am thinking this too.... I mean I could just get 2 dual 1-ohm subs and run each one off their own amp @ 2 ohms for almost $300 less... sounds like a plan, but i still do love the t20001 so I'm not positive yet on exactly what to do....

more suggestions/opinions fellas?

mtxcivic07 If you had one T4000.1bd those Fully Loaded BL's could handle that amp. I have confidence in them. Wish I could afford one.

don't we all?? lol.

I would do it if they weren't so damn expensive.

I just wonder how much more efficient the RF amps are. My amp is taxing the heck out of my electrical and I really need more for this amp. Already have Powermaster 5100r and D3100 batteries with a 160 amp alt, 0 guage big 3 all that and still my voltage is dropping down to around 12-13 volts @ full tilt.