My Quest For A Perfect 6 Pack: Update 11/03

Do you know what leg lifts are?

I was amazed how much more defined my abs became after starting a weightlifting class this semester and doing leglifts about once a week. I mean, I already had a 6-pack, but I feel I gained so much more after doing them. If you want, I can type up some of the different variations ive done... I could even probably make a video if you wanted

that would be awseome man...yea i havent been doing leg lifts and u can clearly see in my pics that my upper abs are more defined (barely but they are lol) ....ill definitely do those more often...but yea man the more info i gain on these workouts the more inspired ill be....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

that would be awseome man...yea i havent been doing leg lifts and u can clearly see in my pics that my upper abs are more defined (barely but they are lol) ....ill definitely do those more often...but yea man the more info i gain on these workouts the more inspired ill be....

Aight, ill see if I can get a video tomorrow and show to the world our pole vault ab workout. Who knows, you might have seen everything I have to show, but then again maybe not.

diet is the number one things when it comes to abs...if your diet is not in check you can do as much cardio/wieghts as you want and never have abs. Im in the process of dieting down to 165-170. I am currently at 183 or so for the past month. Cant get below that 180 for some reason. I started at 245. I know exactly how many carlories/carbs/protiens/fats i eat every day. you need to make sure you have good ratios of foods and are eating the right kind of foods.

If you want something extreme check out the Velocity Diet. I am starting mine tommorrow to help me break my plateau

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

see one of my probs is i got low blood sugar so if i drink alot of water it makes me sick but if i put cyristal light in it it dont bother me as much, i can dig eatin saleds every once ina while and drinkin crystal light and i like vegies and ima try dat protine stuff but they say if u dont keep it steady it can rly mess up ur mustles some how and ima take that hidroxicut stuff to, and to get my arms more toned do i do lighter waights more times or heavier ones less reps? when i curl i useally go up 10lbs, the most i can max to ona curl bar is 15lb bar, 35lb waights on each side should be 85 i think but im one of those ppl if i get to workin out i get ina zone that i cant even stop my self and i work till im dead tired n then go home n sleep, i need a trainer but i work out wit my buddies but i think they just do dat to meet chicks lol, ima start next week n see how it goes

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

diet is the number one things when it comes to abs...if your diet is not in check you can do as much cardio/wieghts as you want and never have abs. Im in the process of dieting down to 165-170. I am currently at 183 or so for the past month. Cant get below that 180 for some reason. I started at 245. I know exactly how many carlories/carbs/protiens/fats i eat every day. you need to make sure you have good ratios of foods and are eating the right kind of foods.

If you want something extreme check out the Velocity Diet. I am starting mine tommorrow to help me break my plateau

The no change in weight is perfectly normal for up to 2 weeks.....Iff u still see no change in that time eat 500 calories less (or burn off 500 cal more) every day, resulting in a loss of 1 pound per week....wow man u made it a long way hope u get where u want bro....

Eclipse cd7000

see one of my probs is i got low blood sugar so if i drink alot of water it makes me sick but if i put cyristal light in it it dont bother me as much, i can dig eatin saleds every once ina while and drinkin crystal light and i like vegies and ima try dat protine stuff but they say if u dont keep it steady it can rly mess up ur mustles some how and ima take that hidroxicut stuff to, and to get my arms more toned do i do lighter waights more times or heavier ones less reps? when i curl i useally go up 10lbs, the most i can max to ona curl bar is 15lb bar, 35lb waights on each side should be 85 i think but im one of those ppl if i get to workin out i get ina zone that i cant even stop my self and i work till im dead tired n then go home n sleep, i need a trainer but i work out wit my buddies but i think they just do dat to meet chicks lol, ima start next week n see how it goes

hmmmm...i dunno what to say due to the fact that your body needs more or less sugrs at different times........to tone u do lighter weights more times...if u take the pills, u will gain it back after ur done...

Eclipse cd7000

Man, good luck to you. I've started watching what I eat (which is super hard considering I work at a food joint) and started doing basic calisthenics. I'm waiting on getting a gym membership because when I start college, they have an amazing health facility which means more machines than you can shake a stick at. And the best part of all is, it's free since I'll be going to school there

Im still working on mine to get them full blown 6 pack

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Damn, I eat anything I want and still retain my 6 pack (when I am not working out). When I do work out it doesn't take me long bring it out. Lucky genetics for me

x2...i eat anything i want....and when i ever i want!!! in fact i just hate a full pizza by myself....and i do that alot!!! and i still manage to keep my 8 pack!! idk how but i do!!! i do 150 crunches a nite on top of that i work the heavy bag that i have in my basement(boxing bag)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Archived