My Quest For A Perfect 6 Pack: Update 11/03

thanks man WE are gunna need it :P

im gunna start taking Leukic and stack it with CLA and Green tea. and then about june im gunna take GNC Cut and Burn before i head to Kauai :-D

i took NO xplode for about 2 years and LOOOOOVED it but my Premed buddy says it causes something..i forget what...in the future so im gunna stop takin it :( i love NO X though :(

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

thanks man WE are gunna need it :P

im gunna start taking Leukic and stack it with CLA and Green tea. and then about june im gunna take GNC Cut and Burn before i head to Kauai :-D

i took NO xplode for about 2 years and LOOOOOVED it but my Premed buddy says it causes something..i forget what...in the future so im gunna stop takin it :( i love NO X though :(

good shit man...when u do this make sure u post some stats and telll me how that stuff worked for ya....

EDIT AGAIN lol: NO Xplode has a shit load of caffeine in it...i know that much...it might also cause high blood pressure...but it does do its job when used for endurance training...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I think having good genes is the besy way to go lol. If you can find em get haha. Im 6'5 220lbs, i dont work out and drink soda everyday and taco bell almost twice a day. Still onyl about 7% body fat and a ripped sixpack. also have 19" biceps. Thats incase anyone wanted to know the best diet (soda and taco bell:)

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

I think having good genes is the besy way to go lol. If you can find em get haha. Im 6'5 220lbs, i dont work out and drink soda everyday and taco bell almost twice a day. Still onyl about 7% body fat and a ripped sixpack. also have 19" biceps. Thats incase anyone wanted to know the best diet (soda and taco bell:)

garbage in...garbage out....i bet your arteries are not happy with u right now lol...

Eclipse cd7000

lol na i do eat alot of greens. smeel like ass but a lil piece of bacon at the bottom while they cook goes along way. Cholesterol is normal range and heart beat is around 62 :). i still play basketball almost every night and football sometime on the beach on the weekends. Last week played beach volleyball in cocoa for 4hrs

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

i wish i had shit to do like that...the only thing i can do out here is maybe round up horses and shit like that...kick the can or something...

Eclipse cd7000

good shit man...when u do this make sure u post some stats and telll me how that stuff worked for ya....

EDIT AGAIN lol: NO Xplode has a shit load of caffeine in it...i know that much...it might also cause high blood pressure...but it does do its job when used for endurance training...

yup will do...things just dont effect me as much as most others. i can take 3 scopes of no x and not really feel THAT much...not becuase i took it for a while ( i always went 2 months on 1 off) but meds and whatnot dont effect me as much. i took hydroxycut hardcore for about month i have some buddys that took it and said they were all shaky and one even said he was up for like 2 days..me, i felt nothin

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

yup will do...things just dont effect me as much as most others. i can take 3 scopes of no x and not really feel THAT much...not becuase i took it for a while ( i always went 2 months on 1 off) but meds and whatnot dont effect me as much. i took hydroxycut hardcore for about month i have some buddys that took it and said they were all shaky and one even said he was up for like 2 days..me, i felt nothin

hmmm thats weird...are u part of the 15% of the population that doesnt react to creatine as well?

Eclipse cd7000

hmmm thats weird...are u part of the 15% of the population that doesnt react to creatine as well?

werd life^^^

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

werd life^^^

dam im good at guessin shit haha...hydroxycut works but can be lethal if used incorrectly....shitload of caffeine again...but works for short term...but the weird thing is...if u rerad the back label it says...eat and excersize regularly...take hydroxy out of the mix...and guess what? theres still weight loss lol...

Eclipse cd7000

Archived