:lol: Ohh.. you..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

sweet. I'm excited to see what it does, should be around triple the power. would you recommend getting some dual 1/0 reducers or terminals or w/e the fuck they are called so i can put 2 runs into the power and ground for the 3500? or is 1 run of ofc sufficient?

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Meh, how long is the run?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

The W7s are nice subs but they definitely don't like a lot of power. They can get loud in the right enclosure but as others have mentioned, I'm confused why you're trying to play into the low 20s....???

Also, you're not going to play into the low 20s "with authority" just by adding more power......consider all of the other factors involved.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

i don't think comparing 2 13w7s to 1 sp4 is fair lol. I wanted to see if i could play into the low 20s just because it is a nice feeling. I mean why does anyone want to play into the low 20s? because its sweet! i saw a fellow that 2 12w7s whose car peaked at 17 hz around 146 and i thought that was pretty gnarly, so i wanted to see if i could get lower. I'm happy with the system, just looking for possible tweaks. I hate being limited by space in my jeep. I only have 17 inches from the backseat to the rear hatch, so its damn near impossible to fit 2 15's in there with the appropriate space. Looking back, i probably would have gotten 2 zv4 12s and run them off an saz 3500, but i got a deal on the w7s and i heard one of my friends and liked the sound. so i got them. its just nice to have something reliable after the previous skar system... problems every few weeks

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Is it possible for you to find a saz-2500d instead just be alittle more safe with the power? I personally would think you would destroy those woofers with a 3500 but then again if you were easy with it you may be better off with a 3500 if you intend to upgrade subs in the future. We always upgrade, lol!

Also, why do you wanna play into the low 20s? Like, how many songs do you have that even get that low.. Even slowed?

Im curious.

I'm big on Beethoven, Pipe Organs and Andrew Lloyd Weber (gotta have me some Phantom of the Opera)

That and movie sound effects are the only good reasons I see to play down to 12hz.

OP. Just invest in the JL amp. It's a perfect match power-wise and you'll be capable of some good numbers. This fella here puts up 150 and small change DB drag style consistently and it's a fantastic sounding build.

Archived