RainStryke Posted November 22, 2014 Report Posted November 22, 2014 With that budget, here are some brands to check out: American Bass, Ascendant, DC Audio, Digital Designs, Fi Audio, Sundown Audio, NVX and SoundQubed.
FineVisionz Posted November 22, 2014 Author Report Posted November 22, 2014 Ok, I have decided to look at single 12in subs in a smaller boxes. I want the sub to get wedged or at least fit between one of my front seats and the back seats. What are some good options for 12in sub's in small boxes? I can take pictures and measurements if needed.
FineVisionz Posted November 22, 2014 Author Report Posted November 22, 2014 Ok, I have decided to look at single 12in subs in a smaller boxes. I want the sub to get wedged or at least fit between one of my front seats and the back seats. What are some good options for 12in sub's in small boxes? I can take pictures and measurements if needed. I will also push my budget up to $500
Triticum Agricolam Posted November 23, 2014 Report Posted November 23, 2014 Ok, I have decided to look at single 12in subs in a smaller boxes. I want the sub to get wedged or at least fit between one of my front seats and the back seats. What are some good options for 12in sub's in small boxes? I can take pictures and measurements if needed. I will also push my budget up to $500 So is that $500 for everything or just the sub? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
FineVisionz Posted November 23, 2014 Author Report Posted November 23, 2014 Ok, I have decided to look at single 12in subs in a smaller boxes. I want the sub to get wedged or at least fit between one of my front seats and the back seats. What are some good options for 12in sub's in small boxes? I can take pictures and measurements if needed. I will also push my budget up to $500 So is that $500 for everything or just the sub? I would like it to be for everything or at least most of the stuff.
OrionStang Posted November 23, 2014 Report Posted November 23, 2014 Good luck. Save up some more money. Patience will get you better gear. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
FineVisionz Posted November 23, 2014 Author Report Posted November 23, 2014 Good luck. Save up some more money. Patience will get you better gear. How much would you recommend saving for one 12in sub in small box then?
RainStryke Posted November 23, 2014 Report Posted November 23, 2014 What are the dimensions you would like the box to be? Once we know how many cubic feet you have to work with, a more accurate subwoofer recommendation could be made.
FineVisionz Posted November 23, 2014 Author Report Posted November 23, 2014 Sorry for crap quality, but here is the situation i'm in. http://i.imgur.com/1bFgvI2.jpg Depth 9in Height 15in length 24in All measurements are give or take an inch or two Since the front seat is at an angle, the width will slightly increase as the height decreases. Also, I do not want to build my own box.
OrionStang Posted November 23, 2014 Report Posted November 23, 2014 Thats not enough space for a 12. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.