Coolwazabi Posted April 1, 2008 Report Posted April 1, 2008 damn... i loved those doors and dash... oh and center console... oh and everything else !
Jman08 Posted April 1, 2008 Report Posted April 1, 2008 The whole truck is absolutley beautiful man i love it! Youtube.com/J Hutch22
galacticmonkey Posted April 2, 2008 Report Posted April 2, 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPuV-WYrW-8&feature=user Name of song please?
Spl Guru Posted April 2, 2008 Report Posted April 2, 2008 Nasty custom work man!!! Bringing back the old school with a newschool twist
datbenz Posted April 2, 2008 Report Posted April 2, 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPuV-WYrW-8&feature=user Name of song please? Gorilla Zoe - Do it
Forevrbumpn Posted November 25, 2008 Report Posted November 25, 2008 Has this been nominated as SOTM yet? Ive followed the build, and loved every minute of it.. I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
pstone11 Posted November 25, 2008 Report Posted November 25, 2008 Has this been nominated as SOTM yet? Ive followed the build, and loved every minute of it.. It won a couple few months back. Well deserved for sure! Edit: Here's the link http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...p?showforum=117 Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Forevrbumpn Posted November 25, 2008 Report Posted November 25, 2008 It won a couple few months back. Well deserved for sure! Edit: Here's the link http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...p?showforum=117 ahhh... I looked down below at the link down, and scrolled, I didnt see Mazdawg at all, someone else was in april 08 oh well congrats I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Sampsonite Posted November 25, 2008 Report Posted November 25, 2008 I LOVED the build man! Very inspiring work! --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.