I Just Watched An Episode Of Unique Whips

A guy just dropped off his 2 cars an h2 and a lambo he wanted the H2 done in ONE DAY LOL!!! I know its an old show but my biggest thing was he mounted 2 12" type x's on top of the rear wheel wells not cool and the amp rack was just a piece of mdf wrapped in carpet holes werent even cut out for the wires they were ran on top just tiestrapped and ive done enough radios to know that a flip out does not work in a H2 and this guy was just so amazed on the work wow...Ive never seen this show I thought it was gonna be badass and all but honestly that shops is a lil over-rated....

A guy just dropped off his 2 cars an h2 and a lambo he wanted the H2 done in ONE DAY LOL!!! I know its an old show but my biggest thing was he mounted 2 12" type x's on top of the rear wheel wells not cool and the amp rack was just a piece of mdf wrapped in carpet holes werent even cut out for the wires they were ran on top just tiestrapped and ive done enough radios to know that a flip out does not work in a H2 and this guy was just so amazed on the work wow...Ive never seen this show I thought it was gonna be badass and all but honestly that shops is a lil over-rated....

haha i just watched that too, they are doing a couple of lambos now

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i havn't seen that episode, i love that series and i usually think reme does a good job. but that sounds like shit, was it even reme?

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

*shrug*

we had one of there cars roll thru our bay, looked like any other install an average shop would do... and he got charged about 10x more than we would have.

I think reme does pretty good work, when he has the *time* needed to complete the install. They rush thru shit like there is no tomorrow, if I had clientele like them I would say "listen I need this much time to get this done.".

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

i'm watching it aswell on SPEED channel

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

i love how Will and the intern were holding that rim and will said it was expensive and right away they drop it. wow. lol moment on them

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Homeboy gots skills dont get me wrong I bet if they were to let him do whatever HE wanted i bet he could shine but that dude Will holds him down i mean those boxes on the h2 was ugly but thats what Will told him to do... I bet will never even installed before or can someone prove me wrong... How do ppl like that get so lucky in an industry that is so cut throat...

Homeboy gots skills dont get me wrong I bet if they were to let him do whatever HE wanted i bet he could shine but that dude Will holds him down i mean those boxes on the h2 was ugly but thats what Will told him to do... I bet will never even installed before or can someone prove me wrong... How do ppl like that get so lucky in an industry that is so cut throat...

Hype and advertising goes a long way :lol:

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

was the h2 red? and did they pour beer all over the dudes roof just to watch the beer splatter everytime the bass hit?? i saw that episode and it pissed me off more than anything.. if im paying a dude to install my shit... i dont want beer poured all over my damn whip...

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600