I Just Watched An Episode Of Unique Whips

was the h2 red? and did they pour beer all over the dudes roof just to watch the beer splatter everytime the bass hit?? i saw that episode and it pissed me off more than anything.. if im paying a dude to install my shit... i dont want beer poured all over my damn whip...

Naw...It was a yellow one...

i went to thier website and looked for that H2, they don't have it up, makes me upset, i really wanted to see it.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

For a custom fabrication shop i would think that they would build some boxes that would get the most from the system they are installing but damn. I freak out on some of the boxes that they build, they might as well be sealed prefabs. Im sure that the dudes working there have way more skill then that. :mellow:

I'll tell you what, if I droped my car off at that shop to get a custom box built and came back to see stuff like that in my ride, id be pissed :mad:

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Does anyone remember the custom Ford F650 or F750 that they did. It looked like a huge tonka toy with 3 sets of doors and an excursion rear end? There's a website somewhere where the owner went to Unique Auto to get a custom install done, and they hacked the truck all to hell. I tried finding it with no success

was the h2 red? and did they pour beer all over the dudes roof just to watch the beer splatter everytime the bass hit?? i saw that episode and it pissed me off more than anything.. if im paying a dude to install my shit... i dont want beer poured all over my damn whip...

yeah i seen that one there boxes are tuned really high they do quality work but i just dont think they could get louder than me

if someone gave us both 10000 bux ill bet i could get a system twice as loud then there stuff. i like it but just not loud enough for me

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

i live in the same town where the main shop is and where it was filmed so much shit gets robbed from that place and the do lower class installs on high class cars i seen they put a drop hown in a car and left a big hole and to cover it the put up a piece of mdf covered in carpet over it in a expo

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

i love the hearse they did but i hated that 07 escalade they did for some rich fake ass gangster from ct with first family all over and they went crazy when the ua symbol came out the box

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg