Sundown Audio

What Did I Mess Up? Amp Cuts Off And On Now

mrwigglezdj

well my fan didnt fix the problem, but if i put it on the am/fm radio it goes all the way up and doesnt turn off, i put it on usb or cd and as soon as i hit vol. 8-10 it starts to cut in and out... im so fuckin lost lol.....

Do you have an I pod if so try it out and see if still does it

nope done have a ipod, lol im lucky to have had a thumb drive :lol:

im going to put the radio and check all my wires, and if all looks well then ill push the little reset button behind the face plate and see if reseting the unit helps any at all...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Guest iamamp3pimp

nope done have a ipod, lol im lucky to have had a thumb drive :lol:

im going to put the radio and check all my wires, and if all looks well then ill push the little reset button behind the face plate and see if reseting the unit helps any at all...

so you did all of this with MY amp and then shipped it to me?

we have a serious problem..

you do know he has another one of these amps. when his other one got stolen he got a brand new one.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

either way it doesnt look real good as this time

yea ill x2 that

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived