Jump to content

Pros and Cons of a wall


Recommended Posts

Posted

By upsetting a mod. Lol. Made a mistake and I just have to move on. :drink40:

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

Posted

By upsetting a mod. Lol. Made a mistake and I just have to move on. :drink40:

There was another Tripleb45 on here years back are you the same dude. I sold a btl to him

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

 

Posted

By upsetting a mod. Lol. Made a mistake and I just have to move on. :drink40:

There was another Tripleb45 on here years back are you the same dude. I sold a btl to him

That would be correct lol. Going with DC's now. It's been that long lol.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

Posted

I put tons of miles on my cat (4000 in a month) and the only downside I've had is that I can't fit my friend and his bag in my car at the same time.

This was a blessing to begin because I wasn't asked for rides anymore. But it kinda sucks now if I want to go out with 2 friends

1349713160_rte.png
Posted

When you get to building, post a thread id like to see it

Yes sir I will edit my current one, but just to close it out. My new thread will begin pretty soon......... :twirl:

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

Posted

I put tons of miles on my cat (4000 in a month) and the only downside I've had is that I can't fit my friend and his bag in my car at the same time.

This was a blessing to begin because I wasn't asked for rides anymore. But it kinda sucks now if I want to go out with 2 friends

Dude that is funny is crap. Especially the two friends part.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

Posted

what audio setup do you have now? what SUV do you have?

Let's just say this is half and it will be going in my Yukon XL soon. Walled.

10007523_523943354374956_216303446259121

1554427_523943407708284_5388688191465122

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4889 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...