Sundown Audio

1 Amplifier And 6 Subwoofers

bass 4 love

I really need one amplifier to pull all six of my subwoofers i have 6 MTX 4500 at 4OHM i've heard that there is a power acoustik 3600 or 3000 that will do it, but i' sure there's other ones any out there!

well to start are your subs single 4ohm or dual 4ohm if they are dual 4 you can series/parallel wire them into a 1.4 ohm load but if they are single 4 what ohm load do you plan on wiring em to i dont think PA makes a mono block that will take a 0.7ohm load

three sundown 1ks if dual 4s three kicker 1ks for single 4s

-Drew

Uhmm...

Can an MTX 4500 handle 500w RMS?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

not familiar with PA model amps but first thought was 3k and distributed the smaller amps accordingly. i'm sure in the correct box with the right settings it could take 500rms

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i had a set of mtx 4500 15's dual 4ohm and my mtx 500d almost ripped em apart, it put out 775w@2ohm, ied find a amp that will give each sub atleast 250-300watts each and ued be fine, how big r they by the way?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived