Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 no-brands 12" VS 1 Sundown Audio SA12?


fistfull95

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey there,

I have two no brand (Ecstacy Audio (not XTC audio), doesn't ring a bell for me) 12" subs lying around, each able to draw 300w rms.

I own a Peugeot 206, and I wonder what would provide a higher SPL, the 2 Ecstacys or 1 SA12. Both setups will be ran off of an 900WRMS monoblock.

What would be the better choice?

Thanks

Posted

Do the cheap subs which no one will buy anyways, after they blow you can get the Sundown will love to know what gave more SPL. :)

Posted

Try them both and report back. no one can tell you what you will prefer better, or which would get louder.

There are so many varibles such as power, enclosure, vehicle, tuning frequency preference that can alter the results.

Plus if you read the rules Versus threads are not allowed due to what I just said above.

+1 props giving however for meing a new member and you where able to put the question about woofers in the woofer section. ;)

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 491 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...