mylesshivers Posted December 4, 2014 Report Posted December 4, 2014 I am looking for 2 10's for a just on sub budget of up to 350 depending on how much power it needs. I am planning to put them in a ported box and powering to their rated power or slightly above. I am not asking for a versus thread, I just want a few opinions and ideas. For example I was looking at 2 VVX-10v2 powered by a APSM-1500 at 1 ohm. Have you ran 2 10's, I you heard 2 10's? Please any thoughts help.
mylesshivers Posted December 4, 2014 Author Report Posted December 4, 2014 Also what Amp were you/they running?
hdorre Posted December 4, 2014 Report Posted December 4, 2014 I had a 2 10s setup, and was happy.. for what it was On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
bcbrassard Posted December 4, 2014 Report Posted December 4, 2014 Runnning two HDS310 on a T1500 @ 1 ohm. Box is on the small size tuned to 35hz. Does pretty good. Subs are budget friendly with good quality. Car has a small trunk so it was 1 12 or 2 10's. Plan to switch it up soon though.
Ahmed Johnson Posted December 4, 2014 Report Posted December 4, 2014 I had 2 10's in a sealed box. It didn't slam but it might have been the best sounding setup I had. Telling you the equipment will turn this into a vs thread. PM if you wanna know
Jeff4661 Posted December 4, 2014 Report Posted December 4, 2014 Runnning two HDS310 on a T1500 @ 1 ohm. Box is on the small size tuned to 35hz. Does pretty good. Subs are budget friendly with good quality. Car has a small trunk so it was 1 12 or 2 10's. Plan to switch it up soon though. X2 on the HDS310 those are cheaper good quality subs.. but I also have a friend running a pair of alpine type E 10s and those arnt terrible for a budget sub.. I'd recommend probably subs Rockford fosgate p2 dvc 10" subs.. pretty affordable subs and also sound pretty nice Just a few ideas Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.