Anyone know whats going on with Singer? Io tried a couple emails and havent recieved a response from them

Spoke with him last night....

and about an hour ago.

A lot of the times, if you are asking for a alt for your golf cart, or something he cant do, he wont respond, OR take longer to do it.

Best CS on the planet. IMHO

Anyone know whats going on with Singer? Io tried a couple emails and havent recieved a response from them

and about an hour ago.

A lot of the times, if you are asking for a alt for your golf cart, or something he cant do, he wont respond, OR take longer to do it.

I was trying for a 2013 ford focus but I haven't heard anything back about it. If it just takes a bit of time then I guess thats how it is.

and about an hour ago.

I was trying for a 2013 ford focus but I haven't heard anything back about it. If it just takes a bit of time then I guess thats how it is.

ya....

there may be NO one that can help ya there. Not right now.

I could ask, i suppose.

and about an hour ago.

ya....

there may be NO one that can help ya there. Not right now.

I could ask, i suppose.

It's cool man. he might not have one for my car.

Best CS in the world... from a CS standpoint, it would be a good start to email customers back even if you don't offer products for their application... just saying :P

I've had good luck with him in the past, but he's extremely busy and you have to give him a week or two to get back to you (in my experience). I think he's doing all this on his own.

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP