redwolf2 Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 I can see exactly where the officer was coming from.... They pull into a parking lot, potentially innocent...probably either doing paperwork or just doing rounds.... And you start acting fishy trying to get away. Did you have a reason to try and evade them? Why did you feel the need to do so? From what Ive gathered, you were innocent with everything you were doing. Maybe a little bit of pot you were worried about? That being said I've been harassed by an officer before, them sitting in the same business park as my shop, and "pulling me over" when I went to start the truck and cool down with some AC (being a humid summer night... Keep in mind I had my shop doors open and I was clearly supposed to be there....) Granted my vehicle is a heat score.... But I was on private property not doing a damn thing wrong! Is what it is. I lived to tell the story....
kirill007 Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 kid going in and out of parking lots at 1 am..he that too me sounds fishy too and maybe he waited for the right time. just like you think he was sneaky he thought you was being sneaky too.. i would let it pass I see where it is fishy but again I think a simple stop over will do a lot better than sneaking around. I believe their motto is "protect and server". I see that is serving me, as giving help not trying to sneak around to catch me doing something wrong. If I'm selling drugs they will still be in my car whether he approaches me or whether he waits for me to try to sell them. Again I do not hate cops. Ive been pulled over for the most stupid shit like having only 1 strap holding a 4 wheeler in the back of a truck. He is doing his job to stop me and tell me that, thats not safe and he warned me and let me go. Only 1 strap? That's pretty dangerous, unless you have a strap that is rated over 1200 pounds... As everyone said, next time just wave at him and maybe approach him and ask him how he's doing. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.