rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 Well I live in a college town first off. A couple weeks ago my friend and I parked in the back lot on campus to work on his car and mine. 2 times while we were back there cops came by to see what we were doing. Both times they were really nice and where more interested in our systems than anything. Fast forward to today. I roll into campus and roll my window down because it is hot in my car. I hear a loud pop in my tweets and horns. So naturally I pull into the the farthest lot back to check on everything (under a light might I add). I start walking around my car looking at my power wire and pop the trunk to look at my amps. Out of the corner of my eye I see a cop car pulling into a parking spot and turn off his car. I'm like 120 yards from any other car. So i sit there in my car for a minute trying to decide rather to turn it back on to see if my horns and tweets are working or not. I decide I'll drive to a different lot farther away from campus to check them. As I drive by he starts his car and fallows me. I know he is because I took the longest, most indirect path possible. So i say F-it. I'm not doing anything wrong by parking my car and looking at it. I pull into the next lot that is way off campus and start looking around again and he does the same shit. Parks like 100 yards from me facing me and turns his car off. So I open my hood up and look at the alt for a minute thinking maybe he'll come over to see if I need help. 10 minutes go by I say F-it again and slam my hood start the car and drive away. He then fallows me to the boundary of his jurisdiction. All I'm saying is that if he were to have come up and said hey whats up? Do you need any help? What you doing? I would have felt better about the situation. It makes me upset that I opened my hood had a light out looking around, went under the car to look at my power cable and he still just sat there.........
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 She have walked up and asked how he was doing tonight. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Phaeton Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 a cop followed me once because i was showing my friend my amps and he followed me for the next 30 minutes, so i followed him around my town for 2 hours. He caught on after 10 minutes trying to deek me out by putting on his right turn signal then at the last minute slapping on his left and just roaring off. but i just kept on him. It was good fun cause we would loose him and try to find him [which we always did]. 1997 subaru legacy outback Four 15's in a almost wall Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass Optima Yellow top batteries 270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) Lots of Second Skin
SIDE SHOW Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 scoping your shit...... dirty coppas
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 I really thought about stopping and saying hey just looking to make sure nothing is on fire. I sent a really nasty email to them. I don't think he realized I knew what he was doing. Idk where the last 4 guys that were so interested in my car where. They talked for like 45 minutes about it.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 I get he is trying to do his job but in all honesty I would have rather his come taken my license and registration and looked me up than try to sneak around
hdorre Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 I really thought about stopping and saying hey just looking to make sure nothing is on fire. Damn, come on Shane... You're setting me up... On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 I had a 20.1 catch fire before. I'm just saying its always a possibility.... and I'm not fused right now so super careful with everything edit: also it was an unmarked cop car. Makes it even more sketchy
Phaeton Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 I really thought about stopping and saying hey just looking to make sure nothing is on fire. I sent a really nasty email to them. I don't think he realized I knew what he was doing. Idk where the last 4 guys that were so interested in my car where. They talked for like 45 minutes about it. Is this a common occurrence? 1997 subaru legacy outback Four 15's in a almost wall Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass Optima Yellow top batteries 270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) Lots of Second Skin
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 I really thought about stopping and saying hey just looking to make sure nothing is on fire. I sent a really nasty email to them. I don't think he realized I knew what he was doing. Idk where the last 4 guys that were so interested in my car where. They talked for like 45 minutes about it. Is this a common occurrence? only 1 time and it scares me a ton now.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.