Tell us your "BASS GOT ME IN TROUBLE" stories

After I got my last system installed I needed to do some tuning/tweaking and just turn it full tilt to see what we got, well around my town there's really no "vacant" area to do it in, so I went outside of town where there's an American Legion Hall I figured since it was early in the day no vehicle was there so nobody was there..

Well about 5 minutes into some music and tweaking I closed my back hatch and turned around and there was a little old lady that looked like she just witnessed a murder.. She was staring at me like she's never heard something like that.. I quickly walked over to her and apologized and told her why I picked this spot "thinking nobody was here" she just shook her head and said "Please leave" in the most innocent/quiet voice I've ever heard.. Needless to say I kind of felt like an ass at the end..

Amazing how "Little Old Ladies" can make you feel like dirt so easly, must be a Grandma thing...... much respect to mine and miss her dearly.

n8ball2013, on 19 Dec 2014 - 02:33 AM, said:

man seeing that dollar sign fucking hurt my feelings. they didnt cover it black out windows or add lube even

My wife didn't like Decaf..

Until she sat on my subwoofer.

where's the one kid who had a bunch of audio gear sent to his grandmas house and she yelled at him because she thought he was building bombs?

i know he's on here.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Last year was giving demos in my high school's parking lot at lunch, two songs in the principle is literally comes charging at my car and basically ripped me a new one. He said I was making the special ed. kids cry and hit they the floor because they thought it was an earth quake; felt kinda bad especially after an in house suspension for like the 5th time.

HHAHAHAHH I LAUGHED sooooo HARD... Sorry man but..... :roflmao:

Was hoping someone would like that one lol.

OMGGHEEE I'm part of a signature, was your story really.... but awesome!!!

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

story number #2- we were at a stop light at and woman was talking obnoxiously loud on her phone.. i could hear her full convo in my truck with just window cracked... so i politely turned my shit on full blast

she followed us to my apartment parking lot screaming and flipping us the bird.. screamed at us for a minute and i imagine called the cops cause one showed up a few minutes later

after i told em i was tired of hearing about her hair appointment she was talking on her phone so loud i cranked up my stereo he let me go and got a good laugh lol

FULL BLAST :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

JBL 

I was filling up my gas tank and I was at the middle pump with a car right behind me. I had finished pumping and was ready to pull out when some lady decided to pull right up next to my bumper facing me and block me in while she pumped gas. Before she could get the nozzle off of the pump she looked at me and smiled. She got 145 DB of 40hz to the face. Took her about 10 seconds to run her old ass to the drivers seat and move.

The bass only gets me pulled over. What they may find is what gets me in trouble.

Dead hookers?

Dead sluts maybe. I don't have to pay for the nook.

no there hookers, he just turns the volume up so he cant hear them ask for the money!that and between a bruised throat and now a headache from his subs they decide $5 bucks ain't worth it

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

The bass only gets me pulled over. What they may find is what gets me in trouble.

Dead hookers?

Dead sluts maybe. I don't have to pay for the nook.

no there hookers, he just turns the volume up so he cant hear them ask for the money!that and between a bruised throat and now a headache from his subs they decide $5 bucks ain't worth it

I don't know why, but as I read this the second time to get a better understanding, I imagined you sounding like Tim Tebow and taking tiny breaths between every 3 words.

Archived