Sundown Audio

My test: HiFonics Colossus PRO 5k

TaylorFade

have you ever tested a DC 9.0K? would like to know how much is it really putting out.

And sorry TF

it didnt do rated but i knew it wouldnt.. he got 8k at 15v certified. im going to run mine at 14.4 or 13.8 so im going to get much less. im going to use 2 sp4 on music which is dynamic.. i think i will need new subs

have you ever tested a DC 9.0K? would like to know how much is it really putting out.

And sorry TF

it didnt do rated but i knew it wouldnt.. he got 8k at 15v certified. im going to run mine at 14.4 or 13.8 so im going to get much less. im going to use 2 sp4 on music which is dynamic.. i think i will need new subs

It did more in dynamic mode which is more like music anyway

And sorry TF

its supposed to be 3 runs of 1/0 gauge,he only ran 1. amps a beast imo. also he said his test bench wasn't made to test an amp of that size.

Archived